Securing data today to protect our tomorrow
"We feel that any computer crime fighter would be happy to have a
WiebeTech Ditto Forensic FieldStation in his tool belt." -- GCN Magazine.
The Ditto Forensic FieldStation is streamlining digital investigation and evidence acquisition for forensic investigators, law enforcement, corporate security organizations, and IT administrators.
With its full remote capabilities, Ditto can be deployed locally and operated from afar, saving time and travel costs. With its logical imaging feature, Ditto enables investigators to explore network file shares and image only the necessary folders and files. Via its browser interface, Ditto allows file previewing, ensuring that no time is wasted when cloning or imaging.
More on how Ditto saves time and money.
- Networked previewing, imaging, and cloning from anywhere in the world.
- New workflows save time and travel.
- Rugged, all-aluminum construction.
- Silent, fan-free operation and night-vision mode combine for discreet investigations.
- Image over a terabyte of data on a single charge of an optional battery, with power to spare.
- Role-based access. Users can have unique profiles with appropriate privileges.
- Automatic XML-based activity logs.
- Investment protection and simple expandability.
There's a lot more to digital data exploitation and acquisition with the CRU WiebeTech Ditto Forensic FieldStation.