A growing number of our storage products have extended configuration options that may be viewed and modified through the CRU Configurator V4 Software, which is available for both the Windows and OS X operating systems and provides the following features.
- Displays information about CRU products and any attached drives
- Checks for product firmware updates
- Monitors CRU products in the background and sends an email or text message if a problem is detected
- Modern, user-friendly interface design
- Free download
CRU Configurator 4.0 for Windows
- Easily configure CRU storage devices
- Receive email and SMS text notifications when warning or alarm events occur
- View and update the firmware of select CRU storage devices
- Customize temperature warning and alarm thresholds for CRU RAID enclosures and drives.
- Control which warning and alarm events cause a CRU RAID device’s audible buzzer to sound.
CRU Configurator 4.0 for Mac OS X
- Receive email and SMS text notifications when warning or alarm events occur.
- View firmware information of select CRU storage devices.
- View temperature warning and alarm thresholds for CRU RAID enclosures and drives.
The ability to modify other options is available using the Windows version.
Configurator v220.127.116.11 – For 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows. Necessary for a few older products such as DataPak and RTX400-QR.
CRU Configurator v18.104.22.168 for Mac
CRU Configurator v22.214.171.124 for 32-bit Windows
CRU Configurator v126.96.36.199 for 64-bit Windows