CRU Configurator v4 Software for Mac and Windows platforms provides extended configuration options for a growing number of our CRU products.
- Displays information about CRU products and any attached drives
- Checks for product firmware updates
- Monitors CRU products in the background and sends an email or text message if a problem is detected
- Modern, user-friendly interface design
- Free download
CRU Configurator 4.0 for Windows
- Easily configure CRU storage devices
- Receive email and SMS text notifications when warning or alarm events occur
- View and update the firmware of select CRU storage devices
- Customize temperature warning and alarm thresholds for CRU RAID enclosures and drives.
- Control which warning and alarm events cause a CRU RAID device’s audible buzzer to sound.
CRU Configurator 4.0 for Mac OS X
- Receive email and SMS text notifications when warning or alarm events occur.
- View firmware information of select CRU storage devices.
- View temperature warning and alarm thresholds for CRU RAID enclosures and drives.
The ability to modify other options is available using the Windows version.
CRU Configurator 3.5 for Windows
Configurator v188.8.131.52 – For 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows. This version is necessary for a few older products such as DataPak and RTX400-QR.