- Get to data on smaller, less standard drives
- Easy to connect
- Plug-and-play. No drivers are needed
|PATA Adapter for 2.5in & 3.5in SATA drives
|Host (I/O) Ports
|40-pin IDE/PATA host interface
|Drive Types Supported
|SATA 2.5" drives
SATA 3.5" drives
SATA SSD (solid state drives)
|Compatible Drive Type
|One (1) 2.5-inch SATA drive
|CDSG provides a 2-year limited warranty for this product.
|Your investment our product is backed up by our free technical support for the lifetime of the product. If you need to contact us for any reason, visit our website.
Resources and Documents
CRU's SATA and PATA Adapters are easy to use! Just attach a SATA or PATA Adapter to your drive dock, and access many kinds of drives including:
- Toshiba 1.8-inch drives (the type used in many older iPods)
- SATA drives, either 2.5- or 3.5-inch size
- 2.5-inch Notebook Drives and Hitachi 1.8-inch drives
- PCCARD drives, as used in PCMCIA slots, and PCMCIA adapters for Compact Flash, Sony Memory Stick, SD, MC
- Hitachi 1.8-inch ZIF drives
- Toshiba 1.8-inch ZIF drives
- Disk on Module (DOM) drives
- SATA, PATA, and USB types of mini PCIe
- mSATA (mini-SATA) drives
- M.2 SATA drives
- Drives from MacBook Air computers (2010-2011 models)
SATA and PATA adapters work on macOS, Windows, and work great with backup and forensic imaging software. When used with a forensic (write-blocking) dock, all data transfer through SATA & PATA Adapters is write-blocked.
Note: PATA Adapters MCB and DOM are not compatible with v5 generation products such as UltraDock v5.